Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Psssttt...


...I've set up an itty bitty Etsy shop!
Itty bitty because there is only one item in it right now!

You can check out the link over there on the right... and hopefully, there will be more to come in my shop!

I'm encouraged by the fact that I just "opened" for business and 4 people have already visited my shop. I know, I know. 4 people... practically a mob scene. But, we start small and then envision great things.

Truthfully, I don't know how well stocked the Etsy shop will be before the holidays. Between Vix and the upcoming craft sale at the University City Arts League, most of my stuff is being directed somewhere already. But, I thought that starting a spot over at Etsy would make me feel more legitimate in a way... and maybe that will inspire me to just craft every waking hour. LOL


No comments: