Monday, December 17, 2007

Color Me Mine... after



I was so happy to see the way my cookie plate looked after it was fired! Color Me Mine was definitely a terrific outing - well worth my time and money. I made this fantastic (if I do say) plate to use for future Christmases and this ornament to commemorate our wedding day:



In other news, this has been a very rocky week for me. Last Thursday, I was struck by a car when I was crossing the street. My cuts and bruises are healing pretty well, but my teeth are a mess. I just thank God that it wasn't worse and I look forward to being able to chew food again sometime in the new year. Argh.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You will be a great chewer! A championship chewer! Your amazing chewing will mark the beginnings of the Kelley Chewing Invitational! We won't know what hit us!

Heather Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.